Echo Feedback when using phone

Shilohjerry

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes I get a distracting feedback echo of my voice while talking. The person I am talking to sounds fine, but the echo occurs when I talk. Though this doesn't happen during every call, it is a distraction.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can end the occasional feedback echo? Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
It depends on the ROM. Most newer 4.2 ROMs have already fixed the issue but try turning on Noise Suppression within the dialer's settings.

Shilohjerry

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
So, I couldn't find where I turn on Noise Suppression. I couldn't find it anywhere. Can you list the paths to it? Thanks!

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
So, I couldn't find where I turn on Noise Suppression. I couldn't find it anywhere. Can you list the paths to it? Thanks!

Go to phone, click the menu button, then navigate in settings and scroll down until 'Noise Suppression' shows up. Tick the box to check mark it and the echo should be gone. Noise suppression also helps with complaints about muffled sound.

Shilohjerry

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, that worked. Now I'll wait for a call that experiences the feedback and turn on the noise suppression. Again, thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol