I need to move music from my device memory to the sd card

Daylan Gasque

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I have a 32g sd card that is almost empty and all my music is on the device i need to now how to move it from the device to the sd card im not all that good with technology so i could use some help please.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What you need to do this is a file manager app. Go to the Play Store and download one, such as OI. After you install it, browse to where your music is stored on the phone, and cut and paste it into the music folder on your sdcard. If you need further help, let me know.

I have a 32g sd card that is almost empty and all my music is on the device i need to now how to move it from the device to the sd card im not all that good with technology so i could use some help please.

Sicily1918

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Use Samsung's built-in manager (called either "Files" or "My Files"). You can then choose the Music directory (or the files therein) and move them over. if you need step-by-step, I'm sure you can Google it real quick (I use the CM ROM on my phone, so my file manager behaves rather differently.

My favorite file manager from the Play Store is X-Plore -- give it a try, it has dual-windows and is very slick.

Jenna Dillard

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same issue. I can get to where my music is stored on my device but I dont see how to copy and paste it from my device storage to my sd card. Any help you can offer?
Thank you.

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Usually, you can hold your finger on the selection (the folder) in whatever file browser you're using to achieve such and then hit move. After that, just swing on by over to the directory of your external SD card and hit paste and voila! The files you want should be there. (I use Root Explorer so it may vary for you)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084