I am getting about three hours of general usage on my GS2 before I must recharge. Is now the time to buy a new battery? Are there any specal considerations? Robert Keesecker.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-12-2013 08:59 AM
    I am getting about three hours of general usage on my GS2 before I must recharge. Is now the time to buy a new battery? Are there any specal considerations? Robert Keesecker.

Posted via Android Central App
    Welcome to the forums!
    I would give it a try. Couldn't hurt, and they are not that expensive. Try here: ShopAndroid - #1 Store for Android Accessories
    Best to enter in the search your carrier as well. Even though it is an S2, there are slightly different battery shapes.
    09-12-2013 09:06 AM
    This is the only smartphone I've ever had and some advice given to me by one of my daughter's friends was to buy 2 or 3 extra batteries. I found some on Amazon that worked wonderfully well (I bought 3) and a wall charger (it's slow, but it charges it to 100%). To be sure that I was rotating the batteries, I numbered them. It's great! I always have 2 extra batteries on me and one charging.

Anyway, my point is that even if the battery time was normal, I'd still recommend getting some extras.
    09-14-2013 01:15 PM