T-Mobile Galaxy SII - My S2 shut down & just vibrates. Help please

Cim Stv

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
my S2 has never had aproblem until now. It shut down one day with a full charge & just started to vibrate. If I try to turn it on, it will start to reboot. the samsung logo comes up & the loading blue line starts to load. But when it gets to 1/2 way it just shuts off & vibrates again.
I would be happy if I could do this myself, seen as i'm unemployed & looking for work & really need my phone. Even if I can get the master reboot screen to come up thats fine, to reset it to the factory settings. I backed it up 2 days prior this happening.

Cim Stv

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I've tried that bud. but my screen never loads. I get the samsung logo let go & it shuts off again & starts to vibrate every time.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Argh. Other things I've seen suggested include trying a new battery, and removing the external SD card.

Cim Stv

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I've seen that online as well. Most of my symptoms didn't seem to match what T-Mobile & Samsung were saying though. And the repair shops around here want an arm, leg a load of cash to even look at it & because my account is in default T-Mobile won't even touch it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34