Horizontal Pixel lines just before OS launch

mzeshle

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Dear Androidcentral members,

I have been experiencing the following issue, since 3 weeks my Hercules (Samsung Galaxy SII SGH-T989), restarted spontaneously and when it reloaded until the samsung logo,the welcome screen was totally fine just until the systems actually starts; horizontal pixel lines start to appear then they persist for ever and the lines keep changing while the system doesn't load, the confusing thing is that the screen works totally fine before this stage and I have worked within TWRP and CWM for hours and the screen is totally fine and it's able to show the welcome animation just fine, I have tried everything I know to resolve the issue I have done factory reset, reflashed the two original stock roms using odin/or TWRP & CWM and these didn't work.
Then I tried the available custom ROMs such as CM,AKOP, BeanStalk and SlimKat and when the installation is successful and I turn on the device after reboot the first Samsung logo appears then the device turns off, I have of course done the wiping part of the cache and the davlik to not avail. Then I thought the issue is maybe due to something on the internal sdcard so I formatted it after backup. I don't have ext. sdcard.

Now I don't know if there's something wrong with the screen, and I can't imagine this conclusion since the screen totally works fine unless the actual android is loading, but still it's a possibility.
A friend of my suggested that there's a malfunctioning capacitor emitting a lot of electricity to the screen rendering the problem?
Guys do you have any solutions? I am really confused.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia