Phone stuck in boot loop after installing Cyanogenmod 11

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So I have the same exact problem only ,I cannot go pass the teamwin logo.
When booting to recovery(vol up+dwn+pwr) the phone stays on the logo no meter what button I push, the only way to quit is to remove the battery. Any ideas?

There may be an issue with the recovery partition. You might have to reflash a stock ROM with Odin.

From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app

eliadrin

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
There may be an issue with the recovery partition. You might have to reflash a stock ROM with Odin.

From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app
Hi @GolfDriver97,
Thank you for your help,
The problem I have is, I can't go pass the logo screen, so I can't even put the phone in download mode...
The only two screens I see are: when recovery booting, I see the teamwin logo
When booting regularly I see blank screen or the large battery icon
Thanks,

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi @GolfDriver97,
Thank you for your help,
The problem I have is, I can't go pass the logo screen, so I can't even put the phone in download mode...
The only two screens I see are: when recovery booting, I see the teamwin logo
When booting regularly I see blank screen or the large battery icon
Thanks,

My apologies, I must have skipped over that part. Have you tried pulling the battery for several minutes?

eliadrin

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
My apologies, I must have skipped over that part. Have you tried pulling the battery for several minutes?

Yes I did, several times, for long period of times ...........sighhhhhhhhhhh,
The phone shows the Samsung logo and goes to a blank screen right after, unless I hold down the pwr+vol up+vol dwn, and then it shows the teamwin logo.
Is there a way out of it at all?
Thank you so much for all your help with that.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes I did, several times, for long period of times ...........sighhhhhhhhhhh,
The phone shows the Samsung logo and goes to a blank screen right after, unless I hold down the pwr+vol up+vol dwn, and then it shows the teamwin logo.
Is there a way out of it at all?
Thank you so much for all your help with that.

The only thing I can think of now is to look at a JTAG service.

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
To describe the problem in a simple way, just for future use, the problem is like someone keep pressing the power button over and over again, i just had this problem right now and u can go to Download mode or recovery mode by pressing either Volume + home button alone with out pressing the power button as it is already in use by some booting fault... nothing will fix thins not from Recovery mode, not from Odin just nothing,,, well unless if u got lucky and somehow ur phone start to reboot normally, then and only then try to back up ur phone and then wipe everything from it data + cache + everything u have, and re-install once more... and dont forget after reinstalling to wipe cache and ur batt must be 80% +, cos not doing so will cos the problem to be dancing once more ;)) ..... just tried it and fixed it this way..... good luck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ-U-Q_NdOo ==> the problem is exactly looks like this......

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer