I got my Galaxy s3 :)! Any questions?

303kush

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
So I found only two stores in Colorado that have the gs3 today, about to go pick mine up in a hour:). I'll be paying $330 out the door w/ $50 mail in rebate. If you have any questions just ask and I will reply to them all as soon as I have it in my hands lol :)

Sniper1087

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
got it too, the browser is the best i have seen and thats coming from an HTC One S, sweet performance, screen is great, value plans are for those grandfathered in, they dont offer them if im correct.

albertdc

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
So I found only two stores in Colorado that have the gs3 today, about to go pick mine up in a hour:). I'll be paying $330 out the door w/ $50 mail in rebate. If you have any questions just ask and I will reply to them all as soon as I have it in my hands lol :)

Congrats.
I have a question for you - how is the screen visibility in the bright Colorado sun? I am in Utah and am worried about the AMOLED visibility in the bright mountain sun. I'm coming from a Droid X which is great outdoors. How is the S3, and how does it compare to your previous phone (..and what was your previous phone...)?
Thanks

303kush

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
What exactly is the value plan deal? I'm gonna be a new T-Mo customer and am interested in only paying $220

Value plan I think is the 2 year plan not month to month. And i payed 375 with taxes and all included . I got the $50 mail and rebate to do. & my t mobile store didn't have one case

303kush

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Congrats.
I have a question for you - how is the screen visibility in the bright Colorado sun? I am in Utah and am worried about the AMOLED visibility in the bright mountain sun. I'm coming from a Droid X which is great outdoors. How is the S3, and how does it compare to your previous phone (..and what was your previous phone...)?
Thanks

I came from the one s. I have my brightness set at %25 and I can see ok in the sun.

303kush

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
got it too, the browser is the best i have seen and thats coming from an HTC One S, sweet performance, screen is great, value plans are for those grandfathered in, they dont offer them if im correct.

What Color did you get? My store had pebble blue, white comes on the 27th of June so they say.

justlaxin13

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I know you probably can't answer this yet, but how's the battery life looking? I'm thinking about upgrading from my galaxy s2 and the one thing I'd most like to improve in my phone is having it able to last a day no worries

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Android Central Forums

303kush

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I know you probably can't answer this yet, but how's the battery life looking? I'm thinking about upgrading from my galaxy s2 and the one thing I'd most like to improve in my phone is having it able to last a day no worries

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Android Central Forums

Well its already at %25 but it wasnt fully charged when i first put the battery in. My htc one s easily got 12+hours a day on a single charge. I will put more battery info up in about 3 days once it goes through a few cycles.

ybcthanerd

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
nooooo, u will pay 220 out tha door but u will pay $20 for tha next 20 months for tha phone go with a classic plan, or u can go to verizon, sprint, or att and pay $200 for tha phone out tha door

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar