What does everyone like or maybe not like somuch about their gs3?

intoaction66

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
And Idk if this helps but here it is someone help my battery life is ugly

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah man you have Wi-Fi on all day that's gotta be contributing...if you usually don't then I would suggest backing up then wiping your phone and see if you're battery life is any better with only a few apps installed that you really need. It could be a rogue app that's draining your battery too. ...Just on a side note though with Wi-Fi on all day that's not too bad over 9 hours with almost a fifth of the battery left still.. but yeah when you're not gonna be using your phone for a while try switching into power saving mode too, that and turning off 4g when you're not using it isn't a bad idea either.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

intoaction66

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I don't like how the 4G toggle works. I wish it was in the notification toggle area like bluetooth and wifi etc.
Going to data settings and flipping the on/off (& confirm) is too many steps.

I really don't like that there's no built in option to use only 2g networks instead of 4g

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

jivegirl14

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: What does everyone like or maybe not like somuch about their

For people having battery issues you might want to take a look at this thread.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/sp...95428-if-youre-not-having-battery-issues.html

(even though it was the sII mentioned the same applies with the sIII).

You have to make some tweaks to the phone to get optimal battery life. Including turning off wi-fi if it's not being used (drains the battery), limiting background processes that seem to run by default, closing apps when you're not using them and making use of power saving mode options as well as understanding what drains the battery I am getting much better battery life than I was getting and it wasn't that bad. I would also suggest getting Juice Defender - it really does help you manage your battery and get more from it as well as help pinpoint what's causing battery drain. I think you may find it's not defective batteries at all, more likely how your phone is currently set up.

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site

Another battery saver is to disable S-Voice. If you use it, have it as an icon on your homescreen. Juice Defender is a must have for prolonging battery life, as well. I also have a brightness toggle widget on my homescreen. I can select 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100% brightness with the tap of a button. Very handy.

This is by far the best phone I've ever had.

vapidteens

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site

My battery is pretty great. I'm on my phone constantly music, tweets, texts, videos and I can usually squeeze out 7-8 hours with 4 g and wifi alternating. If I'm working and can't touch my phone except during lunch, sneaky breaks and the bus ride home I think I run maybe 14 hours? That seems great to me. Maybe I have low expectations.

So I am recent iphone convert. The battery life is lovely, the screen is lovely, I like a lot of things about it. I just have 2 hang ups and they're very important ones to me.

1. I don't have quick compose
2. My favorite twitter client tweetbot isn't on android.

So basically I'm asking if anyone knows of a android app that has quick compose capabilities on the galaxy s3 and what is your favorite twitter client.

Not having a quick compose a la bite sms is killing me slowly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance