swap phones

yussi0

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello to all! Has anybody have had to swap their new t mobile s3 for another s3 unit due to hardware issues?
I have found in this forum a video about t mobiles' 4g signal dropping over to edge once the phone is being held in a certain way.
I just became a t mo costumer and ordered this awesome device but have 4g coverage issues in my house even though old phones used to connect to 3g/4g and stay with 2-3 bars ALL OF THE TIME. I am wondering if anybody has encountered the same and proceeded to fix this problem (by swapping the phone or through tech support) with t mobile.

Any answer is highly appreciated.

p.s. Everything works excellent on the phone except for this 4g issue..........

jaymzb0nd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I've had my phone for a little over a month and know there is for sure something wrong with it. Everytime I restart the phone, my personal dictionary and words I've added to the keyboard are erased.

Would I go to T Mobile or deal with Samsung for this?

Edit: Contacted T Mobile and have a new one being shipped.

Last edited:

yussi0

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I've had my phone for a little over a month and know there is for sure something wrong with it. Everytime I restart the phone, my personal dictionary and words I've added to the keyboard are erased.

Would I go to T Mobile or deal with Samsung for this?

Edit: Contacted T Mobile and have a new one being shipped.

Its great that after one month T-mobile is backing up their product!!! They told me that since I was still on 'the buyers remorse' period they were still able to swap with a new phone!

Good luck with your new device.....

yussi0

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Well, I am receiving my new phone today, hopefully I have better luck with the bluetooth hardware....I have found more threads where apparently the 32g version of these phones are the ones presenting that problem......we'll see today...
p.s. T mobile was a bit incompetent when trying to fill my phone swap order.....after one day and 1/3, they completed the order......It took a LOT of perseverance and patience on my behalf though........

yussi0

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
oh! and I just noticed I did not post my bluetooth issue in my main post so, yes, I had a bluetooth issue when connecting to my vehicle's speakers, there was a major popping sound, I read in another forum that using a different music application might help when listening to your own songs, but the issue was with pandora radio (AND with my music apps) so.......

jaymzb0nd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Got my new phone and still have the same problem with my dictionary and added words being erased every time the phone restarts. Guess my last phone wasn't defective, just all S3s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid