Help with video and picture taking

ogarroh

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
While on vacation with the Wife I took videos without snapping pictures at the same time. I was planning on taking pictures from the videos later and I can't figure it out. Now I'm wondering if it's possible.

Help

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

Miths

May 10, 2012
Visit site
If you have a PC you can also use a media player there to grab still frames. My own favourite for that particular job - as well as my current media player of choice on PC in general - is PotPlayer, but many other media players also have more or less advanced frame grabbing options (last time I checked though the extremely popular VLC Player had rather lackluster features in that area).

The best ones for grabbing screenshots - that includes PotPlayer - let you skip back and forth one frame at a time for the optimal shot, as well as includes option to automatically export still frames at specified intervals (anywhere from milliseconds and up).

smotrs

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Not sure the GSIII has it built in, would have to be 3rd party I think. I know the LTEVO has it, works pretty good too. But haven't seen anything like it on the GSIII.

Absentmindedraver

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the solution you've been looking for! On Google play there's an amazing app called frame grabber. I think it was like 2 bucks and well worth it, as it works great on my galaxy nexus, sgs fascinate, droid x, and nook color with cm7. It should work on your s3 with no problem. Don't be afraid to spend the money, I guarantee you will love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007