Does this battery life seem normal?

mikea3000

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Please help, does this seems like normal battery life? I am completely stock

12 hours off the charger, 7% left. 2 hours of talk time, 1.5 hours of screen time. This includes roughly getting 75 emails and sending/receiving roughly 500 texts?

Forgot to mention BT is on all the time, wifi off, screen on auto and syncing 1 email account

Seems a bit low, no? Any help would be appreciated.

gambitsdaname

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
I don't do to much texting or talking or email really got the phone for music and movies but still with wifi on at all times im almost done after 3 to 4 hours. what can i do to make the battery go longer.

Ophio

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I have the same concern. I charged it overnight and the day is barely over and I'm already down to 30%. I got wifi on with only one email synced. I don't even have text messaging so that's out of the question. Went on FB like twice in the day. GPS is turned off. Power saving is enabled. No talk time. Bluetooth off. I got maybe like 15 emails in the day. My blackberry lasted way longer. Surely this can't be normal. Help!

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I have the same concern. I charged it overnight and the day is barely over and I'm already down to 30%. I got wifi on with only one email synced. I don't even have text messaging so that's out of the question. Went on FB like twice in the day. GPS is turned off. Power saving is enabled. No talk time. Bluetooth off. I got maybe like 15 emails in the day. My blackberry lasted way longer. Surely this can't be normal. Help!

That really sound's abnormal. Could it be a faulty battery?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci