Samsung Galaxy S3 Media Hub!!!

woska89

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I opened my media hub for gs3 for tmobile but the page is refreshing on its own not letting me click on anything.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?? Thanks.

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Are you signed up for the samsung account? It could be trying to log you in and hanging on no response from the server, or can't find your account.

I usually hit the home button multiple times and it goes to the home screen with a pop up box stating that the app crashed. I then reload the app and everything seems to work properly.

Worse comes to worse, you might have to pull the battery if it stays frozen.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

woska89

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way to reset my log in for media hub?

---------- Post Merged at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Ok. Im getting a msg saying "Connecting to Media Hub. Please Try Again."
Does anyone know why that msg is popping up?

junglejunkie

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
To reset your login for media hub you can remove your samsung account then re-add one with a new email address. I'm rooted and unfortunatley I cannot download The Avengers because of that....or at least because my flash counter isn't at 0 (AFAIK).

**EDIT: After installing TriangleAway, running it and rebooting, it works!

Last edited:

woska89

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
for some reason ive changed my account, rebooted and the media hub still doesnt work. keeps on refreshing the page and when i try go to my media, it leads me back to the front page and refreshes again.

i really need help.!
Thanks.

nyc_tdi

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I opened my media hub for gs3 for tmobile but the page is refreshing on its own not letting me click on anything.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?? Thanks.

HARD RESET (Factory data reset)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Make sure you backup all your application and data before HARD RESET your SGS3. Use Samsung Kies, titanium Backup or CWM to do the backup.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HARD RESET

Hard reset is known as Factory data reset in SGS3
After factory data reset, SGS3 will be back to factory setting just like you turn on it for the first time. This means that it will delete everything including your applications, data, settings and contents on internal storage (sdcard). Note ? it won?t delete external SD card contents.

1. Turn off Samsung Galaxy S3.
2. Press and hold down Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time.
3. Release all buttons when you see SGS3 Logo.
4. Android system recovery will be loaded then.
5. Select wipe data/factory reset. (use Volume buttons to go up or down, select with Power button)
6. Select Yes ? delete all user data.
7. Finally, select reboot system now.

After first reboot galaxy s3 Media Hub is working properly.

Joachim Henry

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I am trying to purchase a TV show on the media hub but after selecting credit card, it is indicated that "unfortunately the media hub ihas stopped. Can someone explain.

Sadlittleasianboy23

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Please help. I downloaded a movie from media hub on my galaxy s 3 and now its not letting me see the movie. my brother has the same phone and he can see it on HD and I cant. We went to the Tmobile store and they didnt help me at all!!! please help me I need help. Evertime I download it again it takes 3 hours almost and then i click ply and it has a little lock icon next to the play button. Anyone know what to do? please help asap.

Peter Dale

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I used triangle away, video Hub re-acquires the movie liscence and plays them fine, only drawback seems like the unit is still rooted but CWM and TWRP seem to be gone, I did a complete backup before using Triangle away, if I need to use it I guess I will have to re root and reinstall TWRP.
Also sets the counter to 1 if you boot using vol up, power and home so the videos don't play again, run triangle away again.

This is on a Samsung Galaxy Note 2, SGH-I317M

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood