Ever since I got my SIII, I've been having problems with the Play Store. Anytime I go to purchase a paid application, I get the error "Unable to retrieve information from the server [DF-DFERH-01]. Googling this error only shows me a bug that affected the GTalk a few months back. But the even more odd thing is, its starting to happen on my N7 as well. I can download free apps fine. It looks like it's having problems initilizing Google Wallet for the purchase. Wasnt having these problems with my other phone (EVO 4G LTE on Sprint). Is this a known bug with T-Mobiles networks? I've tried it on multiple wireless networks, as well as HSPA. Even had my buddy sitting right next to me try and he could download fine. I'm rooted on CM10 today, but I've tried 3-4 other ROMS with the same problem. Almost positive its tied into my Google account. Did the basic troubleshooting steps such as clearing the Play Store data/cache/uninstalled a Google Play Services update, and re-added my Google account. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    09-30-2012 04:28 PM
    Bump. Anyone?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    10-01-2012 11:19 AM
    I just got the same thing I'm not worried about it though. If I find a fix ill let you know.
    10-02-2012 09:26 AM
    I just started having this problem yesterday too. Anybody ever figure out the problem? I did all the obvious things to hope for a quick fix, but to no avail. Only diffrence is I select the Google Play Icon and nothing loads AT ALL! Shows it loading and boom "Error Retrieving information from server. [DF-DFERH-01]"...... HELP?
    01-31-2013 03:22 PM
    Are you trying to charge it to your bill or use a card to check out with it?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums
    02-06-2013 09:32 AM