Avengers Downloaded - Where is it?

1eyedjack

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded the free Avengers movie via Media Hub and can't find it on my phone - Do you view it through Media Hub only?

junglejunkie

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
It is in a "hidden" folder. You can use a file explorer and select "show hidden folders" then it is in the (dot)samsungmediahub folder. I sucessfully copied it to an external SD and can play it with MX player.

1eyedjack

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
It is in a "hidden" folder. You can use a file explorer and select "show hidden folders" then it is in the (dot)samsungmediahub folder. I successfully copied it to an external SD and can play it with MX player.

Thanks for the "Hidden" tip. Found it, copied it over to my ext SD card and into my "Movies" folder. Plays like a champ. Wonder why it doesn't show up in gallery automatically?

Justin Marden

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
So I downloaded the movie, in both HD and SD, multiple times, and when I try to play it, I get an error that says "this video cannot be played." Anyone else having this problem? Tried moving it to an SD as suggested, same result.

1eyedjack

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
So I downloaded the movie, in both HD and SD, multiple times, and when I try to play it, I get an error that says "this video cannot be played." Anyone else having this problem? Tried moving it to an SD as suggested, same result.

My download would play from the SD card after I moved it there but the movie would freeze during palyback so I just gave up and deleted it...

Rockafella

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Mine shows up in the Video player, but does not show in the Gallery.

The reason it doesn't show up in gallery is because of the file extension. Don't try to change it because then video player won't be able to play it. After copying or moving to external SD like I did, just use ES File Explorer and browse to the video file as add it as a favorite so you don't have to browse for it every time to play it. Now all you have to do is open file explorer and click favorites button and there it is. Have video player as default for playing and there you go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol