Swype Beta is worth it

DrKrizzle

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Coming from the MyTouch 4G, which worked amazingly well with Swype to the Galaxy S3 was pretty disappointing. Samsung's own version stinks. Go to Swype | Text Input for Screens
and the instructions are fairly painless. It might look like it doesn't work at first, but then you will be prompted along the top to select a keyboard. It works sooo much better.

-I am not affiliated with Swype. ;-)

intoaction66

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
How is it working on the s3 though? I meant to download it when I first got my S3 but never got around to it. I ended up getting swift key and have been rocking that since with pretty much no complaints. Sometimes I want a tracing keyboard tho and I've found swipe works the best of any of Em I've tried. Except for on my last phone the amaze it didn't work to well on it for some reason.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

lhweb

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Swype on G2 was great. I just got my G3 and the first thing I downloaded was Swype beta. Definitely not as good as the G2's but better than the stock G3.

cokemanpac

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I have it on my s3 TRUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT and believe you will not got back to Samsung's version again. Download it man

lmc05

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I only get a glitch about once a week but it's well worth the download. So much smoother and much more responsive. I'll flip back and forth between Swype and SwiftKey, but I definitely faster with Swype.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon