$50 account credit on T-Mobile GS3 with new activation (2 year contract)

TinyBubbles

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone,

So I got an email about this promotion and my sister is switching to T-Mobile this xmas. I am getting her the GS3 and adding a new line of service to our family plan. T-Mobile has a special offer for the holidays with new activations:

Save on 4G Smartphones
+ Receive a $50 credit on your bill
+ Get 10% discount on your monthly bill
+ Waived Actication Fees

The credit will be added 30-45 days after activation (after the buyer?s remorse) on their T-Mobile bill. Activation?s must happen through the 866.464.8662 number. To redeem the promotion call the number, pick option 3 and mention the Promo Code 13997 TMO FAV. Also mention your affiliation with Student Rate.

I am going to try and place an order online today. I figure I have nothing to lose if she gets the $50 credit it will be a nice xmas surprise hehe. Anyone done this before??

CFoxx66

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I think the TMobile Advantage program is pretty legit so I am sure that you will get the discount. Regarding the $50 account credit, I have never heard of it but it could very well be a Xmas/Holiday promotion. You don't really have anything to lose I guess in either case you get waived activation fees and the discount