Moving apps to SD card.

powerj

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I noticed that you can't move apps to SD cards now. Is that the case or am I missing something?

Galaxy S three stock job.

samurikuma1971

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
So your saying DroidXcon, that other new phones also had this feature blocked. Or just the ICS and Jelly Bean updates. Seemes like that would limit the functionality of your phones.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
So your saying DroidXcon, that other new phones also had this feature blocked. Or just the ICS and Jelly Bean updates. Seemes like that would limit the functionality of your phones.
Yeah google does not support external storage anymore , this can be seen with their nexus devices. if you investigate you will see they do not have external SD cards at all. Samsung is doing us a favor by having expansion slot in the fist place (ok not a favor we pay for the feature of course).

BCL_WA

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Simply radical.... I returned a WP8 phone partially due to this limitation (believe me there's ton more wrong) only to find Android is following suit.

Londell Jackson

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for this thread.

So, what does a person do when I'm approaching capacity on this phone? I don't quite understand what or the how of rooting and don't want to screw up my phone trying to figure it out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000