LED Indicator While Charging Is Off

Mintymouse

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
In my settings, I've set the LED indicator to be on while charging (and the screen is off). I recently noticed that the LED isn't on while charging. As soon as I hit the power button, it's on and red for like 1 second, but immediately turns off.

The only new application I installed is LEDBlinker Pro https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...nker.pro&feature=search_result&token=eH9iMfyL, which I use to customize my LED. I've tried turning the new app off, but I still don't see the red indicator light while charging.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Update: green LED indicator doesn't show (at 100% charged) either

Last edited:

GTWalling

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Just to be sure, try uninstalling the LEDBlinder after you Clear cache and Clear data. Reboot the phone and plug it into your charger and see if the LED lights up. Don't know which version of the S3 you are using, but it is know that a lot of the LED control app cause some problems with the US variants. If that is not the problem make sure your charger is working by trying another one.

Mintymouse

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! Looks like LED control app was the culprit because the charging LED indicator worked fine after I cleared data and uninstalled the app.

I do the US version (SGH-T999). Sigh, I do like the option to customize the LED color for each notification, but I really like the charging indicator light too...

lhweb

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Try Noled. I've used it since my S2. I have it set to show what the battery percentage is on the screen while charging.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance