Yahoo sign in issue after update.

fightcrazy

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
My SGS3 after the 4.2 update is having problems with sign in error. Not sure if this is a problem with my update or yahoo mail. Is anyone else having this problem????

Vinny

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I don't think this is related to the update. I had the problem before updating to 4.1.2. The fix was simple; I had to clear either cache or data (don't remember which now) for the app. Go into Application Manager, and clear cache for the email app or Yahoo app (whichever you're using), force stop, and then restart the app. If that doesn't fix it, do the same thing but this time clear data. You'll need to reenter your account information when you next try to access Yahoo.

cal2050

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
My SGS3 after the 4.2 update is having problems with sign in error. Not sure if this is a problem with my update or yahoo mail. Is anyone else having this problem????

Vinny

I've been having the same issue ever since the update. Whenever I'm home and connected to Wi-Fi, everything works fine and I can access and send Yahoo mail. Once I'm away from Wi-Fi, my Yahoo Mail will not send nor receive emails. Definitely an issue after this last update.

joet1678

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
I've been having the same issue ever since the update. Whenever I'm home and connected to Wi-Fi, everything works fine and I can access and send Yahoo mail. Once I'm away from Wi-Fi, my Yahoo Mail will not send nor receive emails. Definitely an issue after this last update.

Same issue here since the update, although I am about 50/50 on getting mail to work with mobile data (stock mail app accessing Yahoo).

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Been having this problem with 4.1.2 ROMs, TouchWiz and AOSP. The thing is that I still receive emails once the email app stops acting up. (I'm using a Yahoo account for native email)

I'm guessing its a problem with Yahoo's mobile email servers. Desktop works fine though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol