Yahoo Mail Push....

bbischof

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else having this problem? Sometimes it pushes yahoo email, sometimes not. There is no rhyme or reason when it does this, but it is getting frustrating. I have deleted the profiles and re-installed them. Even restarted. The problem is no different than it was before. I tried the Yahoo email app for android, but was instantly "hacked" after I set it up. Coincidence, maybe. But am a little gun-shy to try again. Any help would be most appreciated. New to the forum, and have not found what I wanted via a forum search.....Sorry

The1Metallian

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
You don't specify which app you are using. I will assume you are using Yahoo's app and the reason for my assumption is that their app is horrible. Pure junk. I've tried Yahoo's, Android's native app, AquaMail and MailDroid, and MailDroid is by far the best in many aspects - and the only one that will push the email. My only problem is that it appears to use more RAM and CPU than any other single app, so I'm looking around to see if there is something else out there, but unless I find another app that will work that well, I will keep MailDroid.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! 😆

I agree that yahoo email app sucks.
I use the stock email app on my GS4 to get my yahoo email. It works just fine.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!