S3 Power on problem

amudhan23

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi there
I am from India and I have bought a Samsung galaxy S3 SGH-I747 16GB Blue unlocked T-Mobile phone with 2GB RAM on line from Ebay. The phone is working fine till I put it in to washing machine. After 10 mints I came to know the phone is in the washing machine and I took it out and removed the battery open the parts, wiped the water and keep the phone in the sunlight by covering my kerchief around 2 hours. After 12 hours I have set the parts and put the phone in to the charger. Immediately I have received the message "Charging paused. Battery temperature is low" message. Any how I keep the phone in the charger and connected it to USB of the PC more than 8 hours and finally it charged. The audio speaker and mic is not working but hear speaker is working after fell in to water.But the battery backup was not there and battery drained in hour. Then I have buy one combatable battery and using it. It is also not long lasting and stand by only 4 hours even without using the phone.

On the other part I try to upgrade to JB 4.2.2. I rooted the phone successfully. First I have taken backup of the OEM ROM and tried with upgrading to JB 4.2.2 with cm-10.1-20130411-EXPERIMENTAL-d2att-M3. It's failed. Then I tried with aokp_d2att_jb-mr1_build-6. It's installed and working fine. But it's not JB4.2.2. Then I searched for compatible another ROM and fine Hyperdrive RLS13 Universal S3. I have reflashed with procedure and installed Hyperdrive RLS13 Universal S3. It's working fine but "google play store" is not working. Then I tried with another ROM CARBON-JB-v1.7-d2att. It is also working fine but not JB 4.2.2. In between I have restored the OEM from backup two times. The I found Samsung I9300XXUFME3_I9300OJKFME1_ILO. tried with this is not installed. Then I revert to CARBON-JB-v1.7-d2att. Then I found Liquid-JB-v2.4-OFFICIAL-l900 and installed it. The installation is completed and when I restarted the phone nothing happened and I have waited for 1/2 hour. After that phone is even not powering on. I tried by removing battery and keep the phone idle for hours, insert the USB cable with PC and removed the battery and re inserted it. Nothing happened. No power indicator light is shown and I removed the battery and inserted the USB with connected PC. While inserting the USB cable, the power indicator is just flashing. But the phone is either not charging nor power on. Please help me to get ride of this problem.