I recently got a replacement phone for a defective Galaxy S3 from Tmobile. It comes packaged in a cardboard slider with just the phone (no batter or back cover). It's already pretty slow and glitchy, so I was wondering from those who might know more about this -are the replacement phones that are sent out of lesser quality? Are they factory refurbished? etc. Thanks.
    05-31-2013 07:13 PM
    Yes they should be quality. The back covers are usually worn and batteries as well. They are replacing the unit that's broke.
    05-31-2013 07:31 PM
    Refurbished... Every once in a blue moon you will get a new phone... It's rare but it happens... As for your lag.... Reset the phone... That's what I had to do

Posted via Android Central App
    06-01-2013 10:24 AM
    I had my phone stolen ( I'm lying it broke, and I told them it was stolen lol) , I paid the 150 bucks deductible and they sent me phone w everything, back cover, earphones, even the little plastic plugs the are interchangeable and a battery, it works frkn awesome, only thing was it b came in that white box u were talking about... even it was refurbished it don't matter, there's no way I or any one I know can tell if it is or not so w.e... any case, yeah the phones are good
    06-02-2013 12:50 AM
    I had many problems with my T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3. They have replaced it 3 times with refurbished phones, but they each had numerous problemshad the same problem, plus more. Now that the original phone purchase date is 13 months ago, they won't replace it any more, even though I only had this replacement for 2 months. This phone overheats, lags, volume now extremely low, and battery drains in less than 2 hours. Also reboots for no reason. Things got even worse after the update to Android version 4.1.2
    THIS IS THE BIGGEST PIECE IF CRAP PHONE I HAVE EVERY OWNED.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-23-2013 08:17 PM
    My S3 was defective and after going back and forth with TM and Samsung for hours TM finally agreed to replace it b/c they couldnt diagnose the phone probelm or offer a fix . I too just received the phone, the return label and directions on how to return the original phone. The IMEI #s on the original box and phone match with the exception that on the replacement phone there's forward slashs about every 4 characters or so. I got my replacement phone and within 24 hours i listed it on eBay. I will NEVER buy another carrier phone again. Nexus all the way...YMMV
    09-24-2013 11:20 AM
    Yeah, I had an siii fry on me. TM sent replacement unit that only has occaisional things happen but not sure if things is me or the phone. Overall it's been good.
    09-27-2013 12:01 AM