you think it would be wise to trade my S3 for a new Nexus 4?

cjshino

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
found someone on craigslist willing to trade their N4 for my S3. Anyway I like Stock android but i have little knowledge of rooting and frankly im kinda scared to try it lol. The most hacks i've done is the psp and jailbroken iphones. Having no SD card slot on the N4 doesnt bother me at all but what worries me is the H4 battery. I love my S3 but i feel its more dated than the N4. I dont know if I should go for it.

GTWalling

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Also Craigs list is buyer beware. Too many post of folks buying a phone from Craigs list only to have it block by the carrier weeks or months later due to not being paid for or reported lost/stolen after the sell was finalized.

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
found someone on craigslist willing to trade their N4 for my S3. Anyway I like Stock android but i have little knowledge of rooting and frankly im kinda scared to try it lol. The most hacks i've done is the psp and jailbroken iphones. Having no SD card slot on the N4 doesnt bother me at all but what worries me is the H4 battery. I love my S3 but i feel its more dated than the N4. I dont know if I should go for it.

Make the trade. I did the same deal before I got the s4. The nexus 4 is a great device, you won't be disappointed.

Sent from my GS4 running the Google Edition Rom

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
The ONLY advantage I see for the Nexus (any Nexus) is being first in line with OS updates. If you just love vanilla Android, and always feel your missing out when someone has a newer OS update than you, then the Nexus if for you. If having more screen real estate (nothing lost to the soft keys), better camera, many more features, an SD card, and a removable battery matter to you, then stick with the S3.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thanthan23