help!!!!!! ASAP

caaatherinerose

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Whenever I turn on my galaxy s3 it freezes at the Samsung logo and the blue LCD light is on, i tried pressing the volume button, the home button and the power button at the same time but nothing happens. I really need help and I tried turning it off and taking the battery out 3 times. :'( I have not downloaded anything bad and i have a lookout app on my phone. It doesnt have any water damage and it does charge. I've had it for 7 months and have a warranty but I really don't wanna pay a $150 deductible!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Whenever I turn on my galaxy s3 it freezes at the Samsung logo and the blue LCD light is on, i tried pressing the volume button, the home button and the power button at the same time but nothing happens. I really need help and I tried turning it off and taking the battery out 3 times. :'( I have not downloaded anything bad and i have a lookout app on my phone. It doesnt have any water damage and it does charge. I've had it for 7 months and have a warranty but I really don't wanna pay a $150 deductible!

Volume button up or down?

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC