Hello,

I downloaded the new version for Android and I am having an issue. I have had this issue since Android version 4.0. I have setup my email accounts and I am sending and receiving emails with no problems. I get notifications in my status bar saying sign-in failed for my email. I have my email password automatically saved so I do not have to re-enter it when I go into my email. Now with the new Android version along with the notification in my status bar it also makes an annoying noise like an alarm clock. I have turned off all notifications on my phone be it sound and vibration. I have gone through all the settings in email and I do not see a place to turn this notification off. Again in email I have all notifications off.

I just received this phone last Wednesday and loaded the new Android version. I called T-Mobile and they told me to do a factory re-set. I did that and the problem is still there. Any ideas????

This happens if I am on Wi-Fi or using my data plan.

Thank you
    11-25-2013 06:19 AM
    Which email app are you using?

So everytime you receive an email you also receive a notification in the Status bar (and an audio notification) saying that sign-in failed?

I don't use POP email or the stock email app but I'm sure the app has its own notification settings.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
    11-25-2013 09:32 AM