Cases for Amaze?

jbeal43

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't seem to be much available yet. I called local T-mobile store and they said they don't have any, and not much comes up on internet. I'm looking for a low profile, hard case. Anyone have any suggestions?

going_home

Jelly Bean ? Jelly Belly!
Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
All I can find (Ebay, the Tmo store is ridiculously priced) is a gel case which I hate, but will have to work till i get a mesh case like I had for the Sensation.

Funny they have one for the Galaxy S II already but not the Amaze.

:(

stephmonster

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure what type of case you're looking for, but on my "case search" I found this brand called Trident, which has a really cool selection! I e-mailed them asking when/if they are releasing cases for HTC Amaze, and the rep. said early next month! Think I'm gonna get a cheap silicone case to use until their line comes out.:D

going_home

Jelly Bean ? Jelly Belly!
Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure what type of case you're looking for, but on my "case search" I found this brand called Trident, which has a really cool selection! I e-mailed them asking when/if they are releasing cases for HTC Amaze, and the rep. said early next month! Think I'm gonna get a cheap silicone case to use until their line comes out.:D

Looking for a snap on hard rubber mesh case like i had for the Sensation (before I lost it)

For HTC SENSATION 4G BLACK MESH NET CASE HARD RUBBER COATED COVER XE | eBay

Bought one for the Galaxy S II but I couldnt tolerate Touchwiz and returned it.

I dont get why theres one for the GSII but not the Amaze.

Awesome minimalistic case.

;)

JackRussell

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't seem to be much available yet. I called local T-mobile store and they said they don't have any, and not much comes up on internet. I'm looking for a low profile, hard case. Anyone have any suggestions?

I just ordered a bunch of accessories from Amazon - most of which were ridiculously cheap. None of them have come in yet, so I can't make any specific recommendations.

BillM.

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I ordered this case off ebay on Saturday, and I got it in the mail today... THIS CASE IS AWESOME! It fits the phone 100%, has cut outs for all of the features of the phone, and it feels great in the hand. I know people are turned off by a "rubber like feeling" for it being hard to get out of your pants pocket,but I have no problems with it!!! Fits snug and even has a small slit so you can remove it easily. Worth the $6.54 entirely.

BLACK SKIN HARD CASE COVER FOR NEW HTC Amaze 4G T-MOBILE SMARTPHONE 1GB | eBay

geojerry

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Just received my Amazon Premium EX Black Leather Verticle Pouch Case - $10.56. Outstanding belt clip-on and the Amaze fits snugly inside.:cool:

rider111

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I was not able to comfortably push in the charger in either of my cases. Dont bother bringing it back, all the same. what i did was push the end in up to the case till it hit, then marked around with a razor knife. Then pulled the cover off and cut that part out, it was just a small dome piece rising to the front of case about 2mm high. Now it perfectly pushes in without any stress pulling the connector in the other direction.

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I just got the $9 (currently) Diztronic matte black soft gel case for my Amaze, fits pretty good (not a Catwoman skin-tight fit, but good enough). The HTC USB charge cable fits in fine. Good VFM IMHO.

Only laugh is that they put a cutout on the bottom for the case release button. Duh.

... I'm curious about the Proporta case for the Sensation (should fit the Amaze, right?) ... though it wont protect from drops when you're using a phone, a slip case is nice for protecting the unit when it's in a messenger bag, glove box, etc. Anyone tried one yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995