Hi im in need of desperate help. i found my old phone HTC amaze 4g but i forgot my lockscreen password. is there any way to reset or figure out how to get in it? thanks for your help.
    03-30-2012 09:56 PM
    Just mess up a few times and log in with google when it gives you the option
    Gkins3 likes this.
    03-30-2012 10:02 PM
    ok but it was under my old roomates account which i have no way to get ahold of him so i dont know his google account!
    03-31-2012 03:46 AM
    I would say return it to cell provider so that they can get it back to the person it really belongs to.
    03-31-2012 09:14 AM
    Hi im in need of desperate help. i found my old phone HTC amaze 4g but i forgot my lockscreen password. is there any way to reset or figure out how to get in it? thanks for your help.

ok but it was under my old roomates account which i have no way to get ahold of him so i dont know his google account!

04-01-2012 08:54 PM
    Most forums I've been a member of strictly prohibit any discussion of methods for defeating or side-stepping security lockouts. Call your carrier for technical support.
    04-02-2012 05:07 PM
    Re: HELP!!! Forgot lockscreen password!
    11-14-2013 04:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD