Touchscreen messed up?

jodymcl

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Got my htc one a few days ago. I am truly digging the phone but I am finding myself having to tap the home button a few times for it to work. Also when I go to google the darn thing won't bring up the keyboard when I try to enter text. The phone will push buttons while I have the phone to my face. It is starting to get on my nerves.

jpzsports

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Got my htc one a few days ago. I am truly digging the phone but I am finding myself having to tap the home button a few times for it to work. Also when I go to google the darn thing won't bring up the keyboard when I try to enter text. The phone will push buttons while I have the phone to my face. It is starting to get on my nerves.

Did you put a screen protector on it? Many people are finding issues with screen protectors and the home and back button sensitivity. Try taking it off and see if it responds better.

jonathan2677

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm confused about that because my daughter got hers at ghost armor and my son at zagg. And there both squares that don't cover the buttons plus the one att has is the same, I'm curious what brand there gettung

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Gothamoddisee

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Seems to be a general issue with the One that will be fixed whenever T-Mobile pushes the latest software update. I'm basing this off 2 things - first, you're not alone in this observation (found a few posts on here about that) -second, Sprint customers had an OTA (over the air) update last week that increased button sensitivity.

way2broke

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
update your software, the last ota update addresses the home button and such.... much better now..have a nice day

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon