Camera HTC ONE is too bad ! :( doesn't focus and blurry !

HDSOFT

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi

my htc one camera is too bad

LvlRa.jpg

and here do you see the 3 lines ?

eSWdW.jpg

what should i do now ?

kriss_am

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
For focusing - when taking pics, have you tried tapping on the part that you want focused? My HTC One sometimes seems to focus on the brighter lights but when I tap what I want focused, it responds pretty well. I think in your case it's the same? The brighter areas seem to be more focused on.

However, I have no idea about the lines appearing in your photo ;S. My best advice to you would be to get it replaced. I'd say give factory resetting your phone a shot but if it's your actual camera that's affected, i dont think it'll make a difference.

Hope your issue goes away though!

Posted via Android Central App

HDSOFT

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
For focusing - when taking pics, have you tried tapping on the part that you want focused? My HTC One sometimes seems to focus on the brighter lights but when I tap what I want focused, it responds pretty well. I think in your case it's the same? The brighter areas seem to be more focused on.

However, I have no idea about the lines appearing in your photo ;S. My best advice to you would be to get it replaced. I'd say give factory resetting your phone a shot but if it's your actual camera that's affected, i dont think it'll make a difference.

Hope your issue goes away though!

Posted via Android Central App
yes i tapping and nothing happened

i don't have warranty on my device , can i replaced it ?

kriss_am

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
yes i tapping and nothing happened

i don't have warranty on my device , can i replaced it ?

Without warranty, you're going to have to end up paying for something lol. HTC won't replace it as there's no warranty but maybe, ring them up and send it off to their repair center. If a fault is found, I'm pretty sure they'll charge you. If not, your best bet is to buy a new phone and sell this one as camera faulty.

Try factory resetting it though, it might not work as its the camera that's the problem but no harm in giving it a shot.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

TheRealLawnGnome

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I have also had the three lines show up on pictures taken on my HTC one, but under bright fluorescent lights while i was taking a picture of a white piece of paper... dont know why but on all my other pictures it was great! did you clean your lens? Ive gone crazy trying to get a better picture before only to realize my phone lens was smudged and thats what was blurring the pictures... basic i know but it might help?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox