Problems with MMS

nickf126

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Hi guys, I just had a problem yesterday and I was hoping that maybe someone could shed some light on it. I took a photo with the One (regular photo, not Zoe or anything fancy). I then shared the photo via MMS with my wife, who is on Verizon.
Later that night I asked her about it, and she told me that she never received the message, although she did receive some text messages that I had since sent her. I sent the MMS photo again, and it never seemed to go through.
Later that night, about 10 hours after I had originally sent the photos she received them.
Am I sending the messages in a way that causes a huge delay? Has anyone heard about a delay when sending MMS messages between T-Mobile and other carriers?
Any input will be greatly appreciated. :)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys, I just had a problem yesterday and I was hoping that maybe someone could shed some light on it. I took a photo with the One (regular photo, not Zoe or anything fancy). I then shared the photo via MMS with my wife, who is on Verizon.
Later that night I asked her about it, and she told me that she never received the message, although she did receive some text messages that I had since sent her. I sent the MMS photo again, and it never seemed to go through.
Later that night, about 10 hours after I had originally sent the photos she received them.
Am I sending the messages in a way that causes a huge delay? Has anyone heard about a delay when sending MMS messages between T-Mobile and other carriers?
Any input will be greatly appreciated. :)

You would have to test sending it to someone else.. If they get it fast the problem is with her carrier.. Not yours.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

Coleman Lee

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm an AT&T customer and I have notice delays when sending TO T-Mobile HTC Ones. So I I am tied into a Group Message which automatically converts every message into a MMS for some reason, and when I send a message or even a photo or screenshot, other AT&T HTC One's always receive my message pretty much instant along with Verizon. But for some reason 2 of my buddies who are also in the group message who are on T-Mobile using HTC One's receive a delay before getting the image or sometimes don't even get it at all. It's weird sending TO T-Mobile, as for the other way around I'm not sure.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm an AT&T customer and I have notice delays when sending TO T-Mobile HTC Ones. So I I am tied into a Group Message which automatically converts every message into a MMS for some reason, and when I send a message or even a photo or screenshot, other AT&T HTC One's always receive my message pretty much instant along with Verizon. But for some reason 2 of my buddies who are also in the group message who are on T-Mobile using HTC One's receive a delay before getting the image or sometimes don't even get it at all. It's weird sending TO T-Mobile, as for the other way around I'm not sure.

This definitely depends on location for sure. I've sent over a 100 MMS messages without issue in the last 2 weeks. This is to my Verizon, ATT, Sprint, and T-mobile buddies. All receive it without issue and all are able to send me MMS as well. We are always sending screenshots and other stuff.

So I'd test with other people on the MMS thing before ruling it one or the other.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey