Bugs i've noticed

05 TypeS DC5

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone verify they are having same bugs as me?

1. When you send or receive a picture message. You click to see the picture then hit back button it takes you to the previous image, you either received or sent.

2. When I am in text messaging app talking to bob and receive a text message from sally, I get a notification saying new message I click on the notification and it leaves me on bob's text message convo, it does not take me to sally's even though I clicked on the notification from sally's text message. (this was never an issue on any of my other htc android phones or my galaxy phones.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I can't. I don't use stock the SMS app. I use ChompSMS and have no issues like this.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

TheRealLawnGnome

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Ive also noticed that while I'm connected to wifi, it seems to have trouble sending or recieving sms messages, i have to put it in airplane mode to get it to reset! Kind of annoying.

nickf126

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I would like to report a bug that has been happening. I would like to know if anyone else has seen it.

I set two alarms in the morning to wake up. After dismissing the alarms I have noticed that the alarm indicator on the top bar is missing. I re-enable both alarms, and it still randomly disappears. Any ideas if this is a glitch?

Kyle Sweet

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
When I am in text messaging app talking to bob and receive a text message from sally, I get a notification saying new message

Even worse - if you have since hit the power button and walked away from the phone before sally texts you, the notification will beep/vibrate momentarily and then the notification will disappear and you might miss sally's SMS for many hours (especially if you turn your phone back on and continue a texting conversation with only bob). You will have unread SMS from sally that you never saw and there will be no notication remaining. When you finally happen to go to the "All messages" screen that shows all your SMS threads, you will see a blue bar by sally's name indicating you have unread SMS (and no pending notification)

Can you please try this for me and let me know? Thanks.

I tried your #2 use case. I am in a convo with bob and have bob's thread open (the phone is on). I receive a text from sally. I see the notifcation in the notification bar and my phone vibrates. I pull down the notifcation bar from the top of the screen and click on sally's text. I am taken to the sally thread in the [stock] Messages app as one would hope. I tried this with bob's thread being the most recent thread. And I tried this with sally's thread being the most recent thread. In both cases, I am taken to sally's thread as expected.