Music apps,Ringtones and sync manager

Triumphst

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone

I'm from the UK. I have recently got an HTC ONE after 3 years of being an iphone user. I'm not sure if the UK versions differ from the U.S version......Here's the problem or problems. In the grouped apps under media, there are 2 music apps. Play music and music. I downloaded a song from the play store and I want to set it as a ringtone...However, the song went to the play music app which doesn't allow you to set the song as a ringtone. This can only be done in the music app. Any suggestions on how to move the song to music app or another way to set it as a ringtone?.......Also sync manager doesn't work on my PC and Windows media player doesn't recognise the phone either. Any ideas?

I've also posted this in 2 other threads in the hope of getting some results

Thanks in advance

Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

romdude

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried downloading it with your desktop's play music equivalent. You need to download the actual music file and put it into one of your folders. Try downloading the file then loading it into dropbox then from there, downloading it into your phone. You should be able to set it as a ringtone then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781