T-Mobile 4.3 OTA Live

Jjeune

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Getting the 4.3 notification update for T-Mobile this morning in Chicago but download is really slow.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Jjeune

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
It actually hasn't budge from 0 for the times that I have restarted it. Must be Wifi at the office here and of course won't allow download on cell data even with unlimited plan. I guess it waiting time until I get home.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Enjoy guys! minus the lame widget lockscreen (Only allowing one) its a pretty minimal change to the phone. The new task bar is nice too I guess. Either way welcome to the 4.3 world!

LeFreemason

Oct 18, 2013
plus.google.com
Any tips to avoid those horrible issues people are having before downloading the update?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk now Free

Only a small group of users experience problems with 4.3
If you do have problems, just factory reset.
Remember that people tend to feedback new updates Only when they have problems. That's why it looks like a big issue bit it isn't. I'm running 4.3 and I am very happy with everything

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Awesome!

13%2B-%2B1

Here's the blog article: T-Mobile HTC One Android 4.3 update now live | Android Central

jgreeson25

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
No it won't fix it. HTC is having problems with some models. If you want to fix the issue you'll have to contact htc and send it to be replaced for a newer model version.

When I called HTC, they said to wait for a software update to remedy the issue. Should I push for a replacement?

LeFreemason

Oct 18, 2013
plus.google.com
When I called HTC, they said to wait for a software update to remedy the issue. Should I push for a replacement?

Yes they will push out the bug fix for the issue but they said it 2 months ago. I don't know if you could wait longer. At first they didn't want to admit the problem existed. Than they came up with 'software update'. I have the issue too, but I won't be sending my phone to htc because It's not too big of a deal for me to send it away for a couple of weeks. So it's up to you to decide if this issue is worth fixing.

If you like a little workaround till the bug fix will arrive you could go to camera settings and change ISO from auto to 100.

05 TypeS DC5

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I went through 4 HTC One's before I got one without camera issues. Although, I did not go through HTC, I went through my carrier.

question, i have camera hue thing, except my looks like there is fluid on the screen, i made a thread in the htc one forum. How did you get tmobile to replace the phone? Did you have to pay out of pocket?

vickyso4

May 29, 2013
Visit site
question, i have camera hue thing, except my looks like there is fluid on the screen, i made a thread in the htc one forum. How did you get tmobile to replace the phone? Did you have to pay out of pocket?

Do you have the HTC One? It should still be under warranty and you shouldn't have to pay. I just called and told them the problem I was having and they sent me a new phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463