Bye Bye for now. ):

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Glad to have you back, the settings you posted for Volume+ really helped with my first Sensation (second one has a really bad speaker regardless, but it still helps).

Thanks. That means a lot to me. Volume+ is awesome. Really makes a huge difference. Hopefully we won't need it for too much longer as HTC is aware of the poor speakerphone. I really can't wait to the first update.

aNYthing24

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. That means a lot to me. Volume+ is awesome. Really makes a huge difference. Hopefully we won't need it for too much longer as HTC is aware of the poor speakerphone. I really can't wait to the first update.
Really? Where did you read that? That's awesome news.

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Nice, hopefully it's true.

Btw, if you didn't know, Volume+ got updated and you can increase the volume to +15 now.

Yeah I installed it immediately lol and its great. Much better than before. Originally this phone had the lowest volume phone I ever heard now its the opposite with Volume+. Best $2 I ever spent lol.

aNYthing24

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I installed it immediately lol and its great. Much better than before. Originally this phone had the lowest volume phone I ever heard now its the opposite with Volume+. Best $2 I ever spent lol.
You paid for it? You can get it for free off of the developers website.

linzgeneral

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I must say that in the ten years I am with sprint now, the customer service has been outstanding. One of the many reasons why I will never leave sprint. They always took care of my needs in a timely fashion.

EVO - LUTION 3D

Ditto, by far the best telecom.

phil0sophic

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I must say, the customer service over at Sprint is easily the worst of the 4 major cellular service providers. I hope you are receiving an enormous discount and that it's worth it to you. I have a few friends who have the 3D and my son has the Sensation. I would rather stick with Tmo and pray that merger gives us more coverage. I would rather not have a phone than go to sprint. Just my .02. Good luck

Hummm...Sounds like you never used AT&T.