Battery Life

noj11jon

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
A few questions about this...

1) Is this battery just a battery, or is it a case as well? I mean, does it fit inside the Sensation just as the stock battery does, or does it make it bulkier?

2) Can you use the original sensation charger?

3) Where is the best place to purchase?

Thanks!

aNYthing24

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
A few questions about this...

1) Is this battery just a battery, or is it a case as well? I mean, does it fit inside the Sensation just as the stock battery does, or does it make it bulkier?

2) Can you use the original sensation charger?

3) Where is the best place to purchase?

Thanks!
1. It's just the battery. It fits fine. It's a little thicker, but you won't notice at all.

2. Yes.

3. From here. htc battery HDMI cellphone htcexpress - HTCEXPRESS

Be sure to use the "OFF10" code at check out, you save 20%.

Reactions: matthewkreth

kirblar#AC

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I got my Chichitec battery couple days ago. I received it at 50% charge, charged it up to 100%. after 20 hours, it was barley at 25%... which is AMAZING because on stock battery, after 6 hours i was on 25%. I dropped my phone [i had a mild heart attack], battery came out and when i put back it it went from 20% to 45% and lasted that charge too. I dont know what happened, but im not complaining. :D great investment to be honest.

noj11jon

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
So everyone is sure that using the 1930mAh (Evo) battery in the Sensation is alright? As 211 mentioned, there is a 1900mAh Sensation specific battery from Chichi as well. I could live without the 30mAh if it eliminated the risk of any harm to the phone.

Also, has anyone tried a Seidio extended life battery (http://www.htcdepot.com/seidio-innocell-1750mah-slim-extended-life-battery/8A37A8621.htm)? It's only 1750mAh, but it was recommended to me by a guy at the T-Mobile store, so I figured I'd ask.

jessmags

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
So everyone is sure that using the 1930mAh (Evo) battery in the Sensation is alright? As 211 mentioned, there is a 1900mAh Sensation specific battery from Chichi as well. I could live without the 30mAh if it eliminated the risk of any harm to the phone.

Also, has anyone tried a Seidio extended life battery (http://www.htcdepot.com/seidio-innocell-1750mah-slim-extended-life-battery/8A37A8621.htm)? It's only 1750mAh, but it was recommended to me by a guy at the T-Mobile store, so I figured I'd ask.
I am looking to have the question you just asked answered as well :) I want to buy the battery this weekend so I can hopefully get it asap this week! Also wondering, would like Best Buy sell this battery or even Radio Shack? Has anyone tried?

noj11jon

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I see. Well I suppose the numbers don't lie. It just seems weird that they would make a Sensation specific battery with less mAh when another one with more obviously fits and works.

kn0t

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I've had my Sensation just about a month now. The first 2 weeks or so the battery life was horrible. It seems as time went on the battery life got better and I didn't change any settings or use any apps.I really don't know why but it last a lot longer now. I'm still buying the 1900 mah one from amazon

mygt8a4re

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I've had my Sensation just about a month now. The first 2 weeks or so the battery life was horrible. It seems as time went on the battery life got better and I didn't change any settings or use any apps.I really don't know why but it last a lot longer now. I'm still buying the 1900 mah one from amazon

thats because you dont mess with it in terms as personalization & setting it up as much as you did initially...heheh ;)

nox

Retired Super Moderator
Jan 15, 2010
www.AndroidCentral.com
thats because you dont mess with it in terms as personalization & setting it up as much as you did initially...heheh ;)

This.

I get decent battery life but then again I constantly use my phone. When I don't use it very often it can last me around 8-10 hours on a full charge. Otherwise its 6-8 lol
This phone is awesome <3

AgTitan06

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I am looking to have the question you just asked answered as well :) I want to buy the battery this weekend so I can hopefully get it asap this week! Also wondering, would like Best Buy sell this battery or even Radio Shack? Has anyone tried?

i bought the two batteries and charger for the evo 3d and using in my sensation 4g with zero problems. The extra battery life is very nice. Ive seen about a 25-30% increase so far.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Reactions: matthewkreth

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC