How to improve boot time?

wcoast

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
My sensation 4G boot time is almost 70sec with lot of T-Mobile stuff, is there a way I can improve my boot time.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Custom ROM. I just flashed Bulletproof and my boot time has gone down significantly - I don't even see the "Loading" popup if I unlock immediately after boot.

wcoast

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Custom ROM. I just flashed Bulletproof and my boot time has gone down significantly - I don't even see the "Loading" popup if I unlock immediately after boot.

Thanks, I?m pretty new to android, can you point me on how to flash my Rom and what I need to know, you?re being a life saver.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Assuming you're already S-OFF and rooted through this guide, go ahead ahead and pick a ROM from XDA Developers. Each ROM thread will have specific instructions on how to install. If you get stuck, just post here and I/someone else will help you out.

Note: if you want to flash non T-Mobile aka European ROMs, you'll need to debrand your phone using SuperCID.

wcoast

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Assuming you're already S-OFF and rooted through this guide, go ahead ahead and pick a ROM from XDA Developers. Each ROM thread will have specific instructions on how to install. If you get stuck, just post here and I/someone else will help you out.

Note: if you want to flash non T-Mobile aka European ROMs, you'll need to debrand your phone using SuperCID.

Flashing my Rom and using the update you posted (2.3.4), which is more ideal at the moment and allows me to still be rooted

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Don't use the update I posted - that is only for people who will not root or install ROMs. Head over to XDA and pick a ROM from there, which are all already pre-rooted.

Reactions: wcoast

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech