My sensation 4G boot time is almost 70sec with lot of T-Mobile stuff, is there a way I can improve my boot time.
    08-19-2011 08:12 AM
    Custom ROM. I just flashed Bulletproof and my boot time has gone down significantly - I don't even see the "Loading" popup if I unlock immediately after boot.
    08-19-2011 10:56 AM
    Custom ROM. I just flashed Bulletproof and my boot time has gone down significantly - I don't even see the "Loading" popup if I unlock immediately after boot.
    Thanks, Iím pretty new to android, can you point me on how to flash my Rom and what I need to know, youíre being a life saver.
    08-19-2011 01:05 PM
    Assuming you're already S-OFF and rooted through this guide, go ahead ahead and pick a ROM from XDA Developers. Each ROM thread will have specific instructions on how to install. If you get stuck, just post here and I/someone else will help you out.

Note: if you want to flash non T-Mobile aka European ROMs, you'll need to debrand your phone using SuperCID.
    08-19-2011 01:20 PM
    Assuming you're already S-OFF and rooted through this guide, go ahead ahead and pick a ROM from XDA Developers. Each ROM thread will have specific instructions on how to install. If you get stuck, just post here and I/someone else will help you out.

Note: if you want to flash non T-Mobile aka European ROMs, you'll need to debrand your phone using SuperCID.
    Flashing my Rom and using the update you posted (2.3.4), which is more ideal at the moment and allows me to still be rooted
    08-19-2011 01:39 PM
    Don't use the update I posted - that is only for people who will not root or install ROMs. Head over to XDA and pick a ROM from there, which are all already pre-rooted.
    wcoast likes this.
    08-19-2011 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD