Exchange E-mail Format Issues

payoob

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
First of all, hello everyone. I am a recently converted Blackberry user and have been nothing but pleased with my new Android device. I've had a few issues, but most of them were solved by the recent software update.

I still have this same problem where my exchange e-mail format will randomly reset to plain text after I have set it to HTML. Does anyone else have this problem? It is very annoying, and I can't seem to find a reason why this happens. I've tried resetting my phone, and even checked it after one of those random resets I'd get before the software update, and neither of those made it revert back to plain text. Out of nowhere, I'll get an e-mail in plain text and have no idea how it happened.

Any thoughts??

-Booya

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Do you have it set up to download the full email message or only up to a certain amount? Have you gone into Settings > Accounts & Sync > Exchange ActiveSync > Account Settings > Message Format and made sure it's set to HTML? Finally, has you Exchange Admin configured any Activesync policies that would impact this?

You might also download, install, and try Touchdown and see if it does the same thing. Most Exchange users, including myself, prefer Touchdown 50 time more than built in email clients. That said, HTC's Sense client is pretty dang good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc