having problems with the hidden screenshot feature

mastermind90

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I am having problems with the screenshot feature, everytime i hit the power button to lock and unlock the phone it puts it into screenshot mode and turns my home button into a screenshot button. My picture folder is now filled with useless screenshot i dont want so please please help me figure out a way to dissable this feature.

anagrama

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
This has happened to me two or three times, but never every single time I use it.

I'm not trying to be condescending, but I have to ask if you have tried powercycling your phone, or as a last resort , doing a factory reset.

It would also be helpful to know if you are running stock sense, or have you rooted the phone?

Cheers, and good luck!

austinbrown92

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I am having problems with the screenshot feature, everytime i hit the power button to lock and unlock the phone it puts it into screenshot mode and turns my home button into a screenshot button. My picture folder is now filled with useless screenshot i dont want so please please help me figure out a way to dissable this feature.

I've been having the same issue ever since I applied the most recent OTA update. From what I've read, that's what's causing the phone to do that. No one has mentioned having this issue before the update.

mastermind90

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
It happens to me once out every 5 times i try to unlock my phone, im not very techy so im not sure what sense im running but iv had the phone since it came out and have only dont the regular updates that are automatic. I have also rebooted and battery pulled a fewtimes with no long term results. Now im starting to wonder if my case is making it stick, it doesnt seem to be but i wonder if anyone without a case has had the issue?

chANDROID_8891

May 16, 2011
Visit site
:D I came across this issue in another thread and i cleared my touch input and this has done it for me : SETTINGS>APPLICATIONS.RUNNING SERVICES>ALL>TOUCH INPUT>CLEAR DATA

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance