I've had my sensation since it came out and I was in love with the phone. First few months it was great but the battery life sucked. Occasionally the battery would drain without me ever using it. I remember a few times after a full charge I unplugged it and went to work. By the time I got to work my battery went from 100% to 15%. I wouldn't touch the phone once during my drive to work (1 hour drive) and this would happen. I was so in love that I just brushed it off and thought since this was a dual core phone that the battery life would suck. I bought the phone knowing that. I decided to get a new extended life battery and that helped. I only experienced the weird battery drain once after changing the battery. Time goes by and no battery issue but the phone is running slower now. I decided to get rid of all of the useless apps I had on my phone but that didn't help. While surfing the forums I read that restarting the phone might help with that. I made it a task to restart the phone every night. That helped a little but the phone was still running slower then when I first bought it. I overlooked that and just learned to live with it. After the OS update from Google things got a bit better but at random times I would hit the home button and the phone would take a screen shot and would keep doing that for 5 minutes on hand. Didn't bother me too much because it wasn't that big of a deal to me. 3 weeks ago Im relaxing and put the phone down. I noticed that it restarted itself. I grab it to see what's wrong and when I try to unlock it the sense ring won't move at all. I decide to restart it and once it booted it would do the same thing. Few minutes go by then it started restarting by itself and when it booted it would restart all over again. It kept doing that for at least an hour. I did a factory reset and it seemed like everything was back to normal till I tried to look at my contacts. My contacts wouldn't open and all Id get it is a force close message. I did another factory reset and the same thing keeps on happening. I've decided to just give up on the phone and go with The Galaxy S2. I'm going to give the sensation to my x. I'd like to at least try to fix the problems before I give it to her so she doesn't b#$%*. Does anyone know anyway that I could?
    10-25-2011 09:34 AM
    It sounds like a defective unit. I've never had those issues with any phone I've owned, especially my sensation. Call HTC for warranty service.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    11-04-2011 09:51 PM
    On the other hand, sounds like the perfect phone to give to someone's ex.
    ajonesma likes this.
    11-07-2011 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD