Videos sent to HTC Sensation are terrible quality...

Boots135

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
My wife has a HTC Sensation and I have an iPhone 4. Whenever I send her a video from my iPhone, the video quality is terrible. Does anyone know how to fix this issue and make the video show up better on her phone?

anon(161369)

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Might be an issue on your phone since thats the video source but not sure with apple

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

anagrama

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
My wife has a HTC Sensation and I have an iPhone 4. Whenever I send her a video from my iPhone, the video quality is terrible. Does anyone know how to fix this issue and make the video show up better on her phone?

You might try downloading a different media player from the marketplace. This solved some problems for me when I first got my sensation...

Good luck

ungibbed

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
It's actually the iPhone to blame.

I have a T-Mobile Galaxy S2 and MMS video sent to me via my friends iPhone is horribly compressed with a lousy frame rate.

So, it's not the Sensation at all.

Sorry to bump an old topic- I have my old Sensation that I may use for a backup phone, just afraid to do so reading all these nightmares from the ICS update. Guess my tiny little Sammy Dart still has that spot as its stable despite being on Froyo. :-[