My HTC Sensation won't power on or show led or anything,

anon(161369)

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
You all have to go and download the SDK and then The RUU files from XDA and simply follow the instructions and you should have your phone back up and running, if you continue to get the Device not found error you may need to make sure you have htc sync installed because you need the drivers

Reactions: Ramon5281964

ISH3000

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
how do you use / extract the "recovery.img" .. i dnt get it, its a white icon with CD pic.. i dnt nothing about this and i am stuck after the download part... what should i do?

Reactions: Ramon5281964

maxytetsu

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I have a htc sensation xe, he restarted the update and does not turn over, so get a flashing light when connected to pc or charger. I need some information on doing it at least turn on the mobo bootloader download helllllllp me ......

---------- Post Merged at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Tenho um htc sensation xe, na atualiza??o ele reiniciou e n?o liga mais, so fica com uma luz piscando quando conecta no pc ou no carregador. Preciso de alguma informa??o em faze-lo ligar pelo menos no mobo download o bootloader......me helllllllp

Kendra Nolden

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm having that same problem, but I went to t mobile today and they told me it was cause the circuits in my prongs make be out of whack. I love HTC, and the sensation is a great phone.

mooneygmh

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
What if you are not rooted and you accidently wiped your boot image ? I wiped my data , cache, etc , without making a backup and now my phone is stuck on the dre beats when I try to start it , what should I do ?

zkami79

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
You need to download this: Download HTCEvo4G/rooting/rootevo4ggingerbread.zip at DownloadAndroidROM.com I know its not for our phone, but it allows you to use ADB. Once it is downloaded, extract it and go to the folder in which is was extracted to. Hold SHIFT and right click in the folder and select "Open Command Window here" then you should be able to use the guide.

Yes the recovery.img icon is white. Thats normal

Dear Devgru82, I m also facing the similar problem with my HTC sensation XE with beats audio. After using the adb reboot or adb reboot bootloader command through above mentioned link, I am still not able to find a solution. On using these commands, it says, "Device not found". Is there any other solution?

Sarah Jane Shute

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!
i no nothing about fone's but my htc sence has stopped charging and no orange light either, iv tryed to down loads things on this page but is not working, is there anyone that can help and explain how i sort it out?????

Gina3512

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
I read your solution which is to run the command adb reboot. Maybe I'm just stupid, but PLEASE tell me how you can run ANYTHING when there is absolutely NO power on your phone whatsoever?

Angelic King

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
i just replaced the lcd and digitilizer in mine htc sensation and mine only vibrates when press power did you ever find a solution my screen dont light up or nothing i really need it fixed i know the phone is on after i hit the power button but it seems like theres no power to the screen

Thomas McCafferty

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
My htc sense just turns on and goes to the boot thing and then no matter what it comes up a white schreen says htc sence and is on that until it dies, every time what do i do? :(

superjep

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I already donwloaded the file on the link and renamed it to recovery.img-
next step on your instruction is to plug the unit and run the adb reboot/ adb reboot bootloader- it responded :" windows cannot find adb" tried running it thru cmd.exe and the response is "adb is not recognized as an internal or external command.
as per RANCID88- i also tried DL the SDK though im not familiar on how to use it.
Help please.
Thanks...

Is your phone rooted? You can try these step to see if you can get it working:

Try this:

Recovery IMG: http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...rs&txt= here&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13251045745723

My Phone Died and i can't turn it back on!!! help!!

1. Download the recovery i have posted above. Once downloaded rename to remove the name of the recovery until its just named recovery.img.

2. Plug your device to a computer and run the command
adb reboot
or
adb reboot bootloader

if your device doesn't turn on, then simply pull the battery, put it back in, then redo the steps.

3. Once your phone does power on from one of those commands, reboot into android OS and put the recovery on the root of your sdcard.

4.Boot into bootloader while plugged into the computer and run the following command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

Then the problem is fixed! I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but thats the fix.

Take from this thread on XDA: HTC Sensation General FAQ's. New to this device? Read here! UPDATED 8/3/11 - xda-developers

superjep

May 5, 2013
Visit site
DLoaded Download HTCEvo4G/rooting/rootevo4ggingerbread.zip at DownloadAndroidROM.com- @ command window- error device not found
whats the next step please... :(

thanks...

- - - Updated - - -

DLoaded Download HTCEvo4G/rooting/rootevo4ggingerbread.zip at DownloadAndroidROM.com- @ command window- error device not found
whats the next step please...

thanks...

Dear Devgru82, I m also facing the similar problem with my HTC sensation XE with beats audio. After using the adb reboot or adb reboot bootloader command through above mentioned link, I am still not able to find a solution. On using these commands, it says, "Device not found". Is there any other solution?

bjeyalakshmi

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Im having the same problem ,tried replacing the battery .The phone doesnt turn on or the led for charging blink
with the phone not turning on ,not sure how to download the .img file

pinkiepony

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Im having the same problem ,tried replacing the battery .The phone doesnt turn on or the led for charging blink
with the phone not turning on ,not sure how to download the .img file
Same problem here. It used to be stuck in a boot loop, but now it's just not even turning on. If I wiggle the power cord, sometimes it will light up a little. It was lighting up and working this morning. Now it's not even responding to anything.

Kai Vj

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
i m havng t-mobies htc sensation 4g....my phone is not tutng on...it just shows a black light nd turns off...while i try 2 turn it on...when i put it to charge it shows red led light nd after 5 mnts it shows red nd green light...continously blinkg...can any one help to recovery my phine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20