T-Mobile Sensation 4G ICS --RELEASED--

jhowle9475

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I was speaking with a HTC customer service today with a basic support issue and while i was on the phone with them i asked about android 4.0. I take most claims like this with a grain of salt but being that this is from HTC tech support I assume that it is a reliable source. According to HTC, the ICS update for the T-Mobile Sensation
4G was released to be pushed YESTERDAY with the initial push starting today through April 1st with a schedualed upgrade completion by the end of april. I know there are a lot of naah sayers that will want to attack this post because they believe that it will be summer time or never or after the release og the HTC One S and to counter those comments before they happen i want to say very blatantly "I DONT CARE".

Zeratoda1

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I really hope this is true I've been waiting for the update ever since it was announced which kept me from s-off and flashing a custom rom. I checked right now but nothing I'll give it a shot again tomorrow

Reactions: shaolinali17

greatgoogly

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Not happening. T-Mobile has rejected HTC's ICS upgrade for the Sensation and sent it back to HTC. From a post by T-Mobile yesterday on their Facebook page "T-Mobile USA we are currently testing ICS on the Sensation but it isn't the experience we are looking for so HTC is working on our feedback before we send it out and we don't have a time yet. ^KM"

jhowle9475

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Not happening. T-Mobile has rejected HTC's ICS upgrade for the Sensation and sent it back to HTC. From a post by T-Mobile yesterday on their Facebook page "T-Mobile USA we are currently testing ICS on the Sensation but it isn't the experience we are looking for so HTC is working on our feedback before we send it out and we don't have a time yet. ^KM"

I don't know, both tmobile and HTC told me the same thing within the last two days. Obviously there is some truth to it. Btw, what makes FACEBOOK SO CREDIBLE.? I suppose that you believe everything you read online, and I guess that you trust WIKIPEDIA as the gospel..lol

greatgoogly

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
It is T-Mobile posting on T-Mobile's official Facebook page. It's in writing from an official source, so yes, I take that with a higher degree of validity that talking to a CSR on the phone.

jhowle9475

May 7, 2011
Visit site
excuse me,, naah sayers.. people with negative attitudes who's only goal is to spread there personal feelings of negativity and bring everyone else down. I hate when you post a comment with the only entent of passing along what is said and even when you clearly state that...... you get idiots that want to blast you for it like your some kind of idiot that has to bow to thier magnifisence.

jhowle9475

May 7, 2011
Visit site
besides, i have been reading the Facebook site for HTC for the SO CALLED statements that are being made by greatgoogly but i can't find them... why don't you provide some links to validate your claim?

reachin

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone realize that the people typing as T-Mobile anywhere online are just CSR's that are assigned to internet responses as opposed to answering the phone? They only know what the company tells them to say.

A T-Mobile rep (online, on the phone or in person) would be crazy to state a certain date something would be released. There can always be glitches. :-X

For all we know T-Force got their "sent back" information from reading oue of our comments online. :eek:

We'll all see ICS when it's here. :D

rmc2k3

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Just got off the phone with HTC they took my imei and told me by the 1st of april the latest to get the update if not to call the so they can force the OTA update Android 4.0 sense 3.6

Reactions: HollowLeon

wally27

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Just got off the phone with HTC they took my imei and told me by the 1st of april the latest to get the update if not to call the so they can force the OTA update Android 4.0 sense 3.6

Are you in the usa? Are you on t Mobile service? Thanks

reachin

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
It is T-Mobile posting on T-Mobile's official Facebook page. It's in writing from an official source, so yes, I take that with a higher degree of validity that talking to a CSR on the phone.

Who is this OFFICIAL SOURCE? Whether it's right or wrong, it's still just a customer service rep answering questions online instead of the phone. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax