Sense keeps restarting

rizzymo

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Alot of people including myself is having this same problem. I don't know why tmobile or htc never release some kind of fix for this. Other phones by carriers have gotten many updates to fix certain problem for their phones, except the sensation. WHY IS THIS ?

rw0749

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Just out of the blue this morning mine "restarted" actually it didn't restart, I had to take the battery out to get it to turn on.. this isn't the first time that has happened.. the Tmobile tech's and the store people... you know what the advised?.. Take the battery out.. such great support from Tmobile... and just where is that Ice Cream Sandwich update anyway.. will it make things better.. I hope so...

anon(161369)

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Sense restarts because it gets kicked out of ram when too many apps are opened, there are patches for rooted phones, as far as a complete reboot, I've been looking at logcats to try and catch the anomaly but have hit multiple reasons

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Chris Chou

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Sensation 4G is a garbage phone. Unfortunately like many other Sensation 4G owners it didn't show its true colors til after the 14 day return period.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois