Serious battery problem

Nonelle

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site

This is literally what my battery life is like.
I charge it for a while (until it's 100%) and then I go use my phone to do something like play a simple game and bam. It turns off on me and when I turn it back on it's 2% and it was only a minute. It was fine when I first got it... Was it because I downloaded too many apps? I deleted almost all of them so shouldn't it be fine now? I've had this phone since mid-May. Yes I put the screen brightness on auto.

Nonelle

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm a young dumb teen. I don't really want my parent's to know about the problem (we're not that rich.) Also, I've heard that replacement batteries cost a lot so I'm afraid to ask.

Travo79

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
If you or your parents got your phone from a carrier then you should take it back and show them that battery screenshot. That is in no way normal and would most definitely get you a new (free) battery or a phone replacement.

.....Unless of course you've damaged your phone or battery in some way.

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I suggest shopping around a bit for a replacement battery. Just go to Amazon and search for "HTC Sensation battery," or do a Google Shopping Search for it. The one I posted is probably fine (and for that price, there's not much to lose), but I did see a few 1 star reviews from people who said that what they got didn't work very well (while there were also 5 star reviews saying it worked perfectly).

Here's a video showing how to remove and replace the battery:

Fastest Way to Remove the HTC Sensation / HTC Amaze Battery Cover - YouTube

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance