System UI has stopped working

Jo5329

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm on an HTC TB with Verizon, and even though disabling Face Lock has stopped 90% of my error messages, I'm still getting them. Going to look at the FB issue now. Thank you for posting this link!

bakes77

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for all the responses!!!
I have disabled the face unlock app and it has now disappeared from my apps list. This solved the UI problem.
Unfortunately I now have an error message saying " Default Lock screeb disabled" but this only seems to be appearing when i open facebook!
Anyone else had this or know another fix??

dunajosu

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Again I get the two errors "UI system" and "default screen unlock" even removing "face unlock".

I finally managed to stop error by removing out Facebook updates and letting the factory.

Now playing with the "crash saga" that connects to facebook not get errors

I hope that HTC signs of life, then an update to update the facebook

a greeting

Ike Matthew

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for all the responses!!!
I have disabled the face unlock app and it has now disappeared from my apps list. This solved the UI problem.
Unfortunately I now have an error message saying " Default Lock screeb disabled" but this only seems to be appearing when i open facebook!
Anyone else had this or know another fix??

Enable U̶̲̥̅̊​​я̅ face lock and un-install facebook to factory ..... Dat would solve all U̶̲̥̅̊​​я̅ problem

NewsCutter

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I looked and found the same app. I don't remember and I am I didn't download. Forced stopped for time being. Thanks for the fyi and heads up

BrentLui

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the advice! I disabled the face lock app and haven't run into that pestering notification since. Definitely the solution.

Posted via Android Central App

rweeks

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I had disabled face lock and it took care of the ui message, but now I am having the same message as the above post when I open fb. So, I am going to uninstall the fb updates and turn face lock back on. The only problem is, I can't find face lock anywhere. Where do I locate this?

BrentLui

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
To enable facelock, just go back to settings > apps > all > and scroll down to the very bottoms. Select face unlock which will say disabled on the far right in light gray print, and then select enable.

rweeks

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the help locating the face lock. I noticed this morning that Facebook was updated on Sept 30th.
I updated the app, and so far there have been no issues.

deleide

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I have a HTC Desir s and this mornig i have installed the anti-theft of avast mobyle securety and i've the same your problem.

also unistalled the app my phone have this problem D:

who are the solution?

plese answer me my phone have also other bug : ( : (

Thanks in advance

hanady66

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Same thing is happening to me...same time frame...same phone. My wallpaper is also going blank and then returning during this error. The only recent change I made was downloading Scout to replace TeleNav but I've removed it and I'm still getting the error.
i have HTC sensation XL i have the same problem what should i do?

deleide

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I found an app ( Settings / Apps / All ) called Face Lock. I didn't know what it was so did a search. I disabled it. I did not reboot just disabled it. No error messages since. That was 3 hours ago. They were happening even when it was just laying there. I just took a bunch of pictures and then put them in photogrid to upload to Instagram and no error message and the battery is full green. (crossing my fingers)

I have installed the last version of facebook but idon't find Face Unlock. Someone else can be done?

Lucas Powell

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same issue on HTC Velocity, only started doing so today 25/10/2013 and found these forums. It's happening when opening apps like Instagram, Youtube, Facebook. I have disabled Face Unlock from my apps and not had the error occur since but that was only 20 minutes ago

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles