Release Date-June 8th 2011

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
When I googled HTC Sensation the first link (htc website) says its coming on June 8th.

"HTC Sensation 4G - On 6/8 - Complete w/ HTC Watch & HTC Sense."

sensation.jpg

Last edited:

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
When I googled HTC Sensation the first link (htc website) says its coming on June 8th.

"HTC Sensation 4G - On 6/8 - Complete w/ HTC Watch & HTC Sense."

Oh I would love to believe that but sadly I can't. T-Mobile hasn't said a word about this phone other than its coming "SUMMER 2011". Summer beings June 21st so I'm assuming after that. I'm betting on July.

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Maybe they want to surprise us? Didn't they kind of do that with the Samsung Galaxy S 4G? I just hope it is on the 8th because I can't wait any longer for this phone. It's too damn sexy!

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
That's odd when I google it, I can still see the link/date. Eh, maybe some people can see it. But lets hope its on the 8th because that is not that long from now. It's about 50 days.

spaided

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
YES!!!

Dude, it can't come fast enough...I can honestly say this is the ONLY phone i've been this excited about...And I have had lots. Hopefully it does release on the 8th!!! I wish it was May 8th..lol

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Ahh man now HTC took down the date. But ha! We have proof :)

edit: apparently sometimes it shows and sometimes it doesn't. It's showing up for me again. I noticed TmoNews(copycats haha) saying that it could be a possible Europe launch date. Either way it shouldn't be that long before the U.S launch date.

Last edited:

egginator

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Ahh man now HTC took down the date. But ha! We have proof :)

edit: apparently sometimes it shows and sometimes it doesn't. It's showing up for me again. I noticed TmoNews(copycats haha) saying that it could be a possible Europe launch date. Either way it shouldn't be that long before the U.S launch date.

Trust me. It is not the possible Europe launch date. Look at that T-Mobile branded Sensation closely. What is the date its showing?

lmc05

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Oh I would love to believe that but sadly I can't. T-Mobile hasn't said a word about this phone other than its coming "SUMMER 2011". Summer beings June 21st so I'm assuming after that. I'm betting on July.

Yeah but T-Mobile didn't say anything about the G-Slate until two and a half days before launching it...So you never know!

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
From the Android Central roadshow video he said that the Sensation would be released on Vodafone UK in May and released by other carriers a month or two later.

I really like the looks of Sensation and Sense 3. Even though I am on Verizon I may make the jump to T-mo with their unlimited $79.99 plan for talk, text and data. Unless Verizon or HTC announce a similar phone for Verizon, which I doubt for this year. Not really into the 3D, so the Evo 3D does nothing for me.

ThunderFan

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
When in to the T-Mobile store to get some pricing on the even-more-plus plans and the guy said this was coming out June 8th. Take it for what its worth.

mojosingle

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Any word on pricing for HTC watch for renting and buying videos? Can't seem to find much but might be missing it.
Better yet, will there be an app for Netflix available? Being more well established they are sure to have more content than "Watch" and likely at a better price (at least initially).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781