Don't buy!

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Don't know if you guys saw, but Walmart has been selling there early. I went to my local Walmart to get this since my Sprint contract was up and it was barely useable. Dropped two calls and it lagged like my old Hero did. Don't know why but I'm just trying to save you guys some trouble. Wait till some bug fixes come out and the lagging is fixed. Not trying to flame as I love HTC and sense 3.0 but its not finished yet...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Don't know if you guys saw, but Walmart has been selling there early. I went to my local Walmart to get this since my Sprint contract was up and it was barely useable. Dropped two calls and it lagged like my old Hero did. Don't know why but I'm just trying to save you guys some trouble. Wait till some bug fixes come out and the lagging is fixed. Not trying to flame as I love HTC and sense 3.0 but its not finished yet...

That's interesting because from all the review vids it looked pretty smooth to me. And usually review and hands on videos have more buggy software as they usually have one that doesn't have the final software. It's also interesting that your Walmart has them too. I'm definitely going to get some hands on time at my TMO store before I get it. Thanks for the heads up.

lfurlong

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I picked one up this afternoon from Wal-Mart. I have had zero problems with it. It is super fast. No lags that I've found anywhere. I had the Thunderbolt with Verizon but cancelled within my 14 days to get this and the Sensation blows the Thunderbolt away. I couldn't be happier.

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Maybe it was just the one I was using then :( sucks cause I liked the specs over the EVO 3D but I was hesitant because my mom has T-Mobile and they have spotty coverage here. I was setting up my voicemail on it and it was cutting out like crazy and I was in my car in the parking lot and I tried browsing online and doing some stuff on it and felt like my EVO was much faster. I called a couple people and got a phone call and called best buy (I work there) and that call dropped as well as one with my fiance. Maybe it was isolated though like my EVO having light leak. Lol not being a troll just trying to keep people from getting this and being disappointed. Thought it was the phone for me but I'm deciding to wait on the 3D and see what it's about. Glad you guys aren't having issues though because the specs on the phone are absolutely insane. I though 1ghz processors were crazy and now they're 1.2ghz dual core! Let me know how gaming is!

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
OP,

I thank you for sharing your experiences but in all honesty, everyone is going to have bad experiences with gadgets and feel like they have to warn everyone against them. Just because you had an awful experience doesn't mean the Sensation is a bad phone. What one person thinks is lag, another may not. Like every other phone in the world the Sensation will have its bugs which will be addressed in an update or two. That's just reality. All set aside for the moment, I think the Sensation will be T-Mobile's best selling smartphone to date.

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It'll definitely be the best seller until a new phone comes out like the galaxy s 2 if it hits but it needs a few updates IMO. The battery is smaller than the EVO 3D I think its 1550 and the EVO 3D's is 1770 or something but I had it for about an hour and was on it constantly and say the batter drain about 5% so that's good! I heard dual core was supposed to be better on battery but Idk. Never owned one.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Lol. Dont feed the trolls. I found one at my walmart and it's screaming fast. I love it. Gtfo

Is it this fast?

59043991.png

Probably not as T-Mobile doesn't have LTE

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I am glad this troll is gone. Every thread almost ruined because of this nitwit. Sad too, looks to have been an active member who might have been helpful at one time. Good riddance.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I am glad this troll is gone. Every thread almost ruined because of this nitwit. Sad too, looks to have been an active member who might have been helpful at one time. Good riddance.

BOO!! In her defense, she was trolling back to the original troll on TB forum. "Good riddance"?... NOT!!!
Waiting for the banhammer to fall on me now

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Do not ruin another thread over this nonsense. You know better -- I can tell by your join date.

Thanks in advance.

To make things perfectly clear:
If you feel something is disruptive in any way, tell us. We don't want things to be disruptive any more than you do. We will check, and if we agree with you, the appropriate action will be taken.