Still coming tomorrow?

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Is this still due for release tomorrow? T-mobile's been silent since the initial announcement, even though it was supposed to go on sale at Walmart on Sunday. Will I be able to go into my store tomorrow and pick one up?

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
was at my local store today. they have the display all set up, sans phone. Manager said it would be there when the store opens tomorrow

tdubrpdx

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Saw a T-Mo commercial on TV advertising $10 off monthly data plans for a year if you sign a new contract on Father's Day. If you haven't seen it, it might be worth waiting just a few more days to save $120.

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Saw a T-Mo commercial on TV advertising $10 off monthly data plans for a year if you sign a new contract on Father's Day. If you haven't seen it, it might be worth waiting just a few more days to save $120.

Yeah but the only catch is its 200MB of data. The sensation could eat through that in a day.

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Is this still due for release tomorrow? T-mobile's been silent since the initial announcement, even though it was supposed to go on sale at Walmart on Sunday. Will I be able to go into my store tomorrow and pick one up?

You thinking about picking this up? I am currently with VZW and planning on grabbing the Bionic whenever it comes out. But my contract ends 7/11 and if we have still not heard an official release date or something from VZW or Moto on the Bionic, I think I might switch to TMO and pick up the Sensation. Looks to be pretty darn nice.

tdubrpdx

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah but the only catch is its 200MB of data. The sensation could eat through that in a day.

They also give you the option to take $10 off per month on higher data packages so it ends up being the same amount if savings. Hard as it is I'm gonna try and hold out 3 more days but it won't be easy lol.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
You thinking about picking this up? I am currently with VZW and planning on grabbing the Bionic whenever it comes out. But my contract ends 7/11 and if we have still not heard an official release date or something from VZW or Moto on the Bionic, I think I might switch to TMO and pick up the Sensation. Looks to be pretty darn nice.

Already got it. Sold my G2x and picked one up today. Its a bad ass phone. Great build quality, amazing screen, and Sense 3.0 is so much better than 2.1.