Problem with browser

splitcold

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
So I really like the browser but I have a big problem. This is only when the phone is in landscape mode. So i just went to gmail.com and it worked great. Now i want to go to google.com and it it impossible for me to go there! The suggestion ovals not sure what its called just takes over and brings me to gmail. What i type in the url bar is ignored. I can not deselect the suggestion box.

I don't think clearing the history every time would be an appropriate solution.

Thanks.

mojosingle

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Landscape?

So I really like the browser but I have a big problem. This is only when the phone is in landscape mode. So i just went to gmail.com and it worked great. Now i want to go to google.com and it it impossible for me to go there! The suggestion ovals not sure what its called just takes over and brings me to gmail. What i type in the url bar is ignored. I can not deselect the suggestion box.

I don't think clearing the history every time would be an appropriate solution.

Thanks.
This only happens in landscape mode? Can you hold the phone vertically, switch to google.com and then reorient the phone to landscape? Curious about this, maybe I don't understand the problem as you are explaining it as I am still waiting to get a Sensation (finally goes on sale today at TMo!)
28bws54.gif

splitcold

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
So when i use the phone horizontally with the browser and go to gmail.com it works. But when i want to goto google.com it doesnt. The suggestions boxes take over and what i type in the url is ignored (google.com).

siriusthinking

Jun 9, 2011
www.flickr.com
That's odd. I usually use Dolphin as a web browser, but I tried it in the stock browser to see if it would do the same thing on mine. My keyboard takes up so much of the screen that I don't even get suggestions in landscape mode. Just the spell checker. It goes to google.com just fine if that's what I put in :confused:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89